Non Profit Volunteer Training Programs Without the Headaches
Bringing on new volunteers at your non-profit is a large time investment, yet turnover for volunteers can be high which can feel like training is a waste of time.
With Groundwork1 you can automate and speed up the training process. Instead of asking them to sign up and learn an unfamiliar system, simply allow volunteers to complete their training on their own time from their own email inbox, like they might read an email newsletter.
Simple email based volunteer training, no logins required
You can enroll new volunteers in a training plan and let them read the materials in their own inbox. Lessons can come with images/diagrams, videos, quizzes, file downloads, and other types of training materials.
This training app for non-profits allows you to build volunteer courses with your existing materials and deliver it seamlessly. With Groundwork1 you don't have to nag new volunteers to finish their training, just let the system follow up on incomplete training. You as the volunteer coordinator can track their progress and see who has finished their assigned coursework.
Volunteer training has never been easier with email-based learning management software like Groundwork1.
Just what you need
The Perfect Solution For Volunteer Training
Welcome new volunteers
- Send a friendly welcome and introduction message before they even arrive.
Introduce your staff to volunteers
- Help them recognize your staff before they even arrive. Send out staff bios or videos to introduce themselves.
Policies and Procedures
- It is important that volunteers know their rights and responsibilities as they work with your organization.
Collect volunteer agreement and signatures
- Ask Volunteers to complete a training and sign that they have understood the requirements before starting.
- Role-based training provides employees with tools and resources they need to do their job and perform it well.
Systems or Technology training
- Change in technology is constant and always speeding up, keep your team up to date with the latest developments.
Other Helpful Features
Video Built In
Upload videos for cross-platform play without ads or distracting "related videos". Or embed from YouTube or Vimeo.
Test employees to check their understanding and comprehension of the course materials.
Have team members indicate they understand and agree by checking a box or completing a digital e-signature.
Upload documents knowing they are securely stored, and you know if you team has downloaded them.
Use action buttons like a to do list asking employees to confirm an action they have taken outside the system.
Text & Images
Explain training content with headlines, rich text and images to guide your learners through the process.
Here to help
Whether you are deciding if this is the right solution for you or ready to send out your first employee training emails, our goal is to help simplify your team's training. Contact us today for a demo or sign up to try it out.