Virtual Employee Onboarding is Hard, Make it Easier
Virtual and remote employees are much more common in today's workplace, this has advantages but we all know that this new way of working has also introduced new challenges.
Onboarding virtual employees well is crucial as they get up to speed with numerous organizational, managerial, and technical processes in their new position.
A simple email based digital employee onboarding app
With Groundwork1 onboarding a new virtual employee is as easy as reading an email. You can enroll them in a training plan and let them read the materials in their own inbox. Lessons can come with images, diagrams, videos, quizzes, file downloads, and other types of training materials.
This simple digital employee training platform allows you to build your training with your existing materials and deliver it seamlessly. You as the training manager can virtually keep tabs on new hires and see where they are at with their coursework. With Groundwork1 you don't have to nag new hires to finish their training, just let the system follow up on incomplete training.
Virtual employee onboarding has never been easier with email-based digital onboarding software like Groundwork1.
Just what you need
The Perfect Solution For Virtual Onboarding
- Send a friendly introduction message as digital employees begin.
Virtual HR Policies and Procedures Training
- Works for a virtual new hire orientation, be clear about workplace policies and procedures from the beginning.
First Day Orientation and Training
- Give employees the basics and set them up for success at their new position from day one.
- Role-based training provides virtual employees with tools and resources they need to perform their job well.
Tech or Systems Training
- Change in technology is constant and always speeding up, keep your team up to date with the latest developments.
Employee Onboarding Checklists
- There will be required tasks to get started, give new hires the list and track their progress.
Other Helpful Features
Video Built In
Upload videos for cross-platform play without ads or distracting "related videos". Or embed from YouTube or Vimeo.
Test employees to check their understanding and comprehension of the course materials.
Have team members indicate they understand and agree by checking a box or completing a digital e-signature.
Upload documents knowing they are securely stored, and you know if you team has downloaded them.
Use action buttons like a to do list asking employees to confirm an action they have taken outside the system.
Text & Images
Explain training content with headlines, rich text and images to guide your learners through the process.
Here to help
Whether you are deciding if this is the right solution for you or ready to send out your first employee training emails, our goal is to help simplify your team's training. Contact us today for a demo or sign up to try it out.